Saturday, June 25, 2011

240 Blue Bandana

240 Blue Bandana
Object: Blue bandana

Acquired: Unknown

From: Garage sale

Notes: Bandanas are expensive in stores, but even in thrift stores they cost more than I personally want to pay for something that I'm going to drag through the woods, use to wipe up dry-erase marker ink, lend to children, and any thing else I end up doing with them.  I got this one, and a missing red one, from a garage sale for a quarter each (or something else similarly cheap). It's a bit smaller than my others, and I think it was actually batiked by someone at some point, maybe even died with actual indigo.

I'm rather upset that the red one has run off, since it had an older pattern and was thus cooler.  It was still giant paisleys, don't get me wrong, it was just slightly different from all the millions of other bandanas in the world today.

I actually had two red ones, and I think Mom borrowed them and failed to return them.  On one hand I'd like them back (they are mine, rawr), but on the other hand it's not like I use them these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment