Sunday, June 26, 2011

243 Night Hike Box

243 Night Hike Box
Object: Box with teddy bears

Acquired: 2007ish

From: Good Will

Cost: $1.99 (the tag's still on the bottom)

Notes: Every week at NC we'd go out on a 'night hike' which was actually not a hike at all.  There were a bunch of 'tricks' that we needed to do to during the hike, and you needed somewhere to put your supplies.  Everyone had a different container--or you could just wear pants with lots of pockets. This was the one I picked.

Although my first one was a supply given by NC. I couldn't use it past my first season, though, because one of the tricks involved an orange, and I kept forgetting the orange was in there until it got moldy. And if you don't think moldy orange is a gross enough smell, it was also paired with the scent of wintergreen mints.  I washed that box several times, and it still smelled.

This one smells like wintergreen, but I'm mildly allergic to oranges, so I stopped doing that trick after my first season, and then I never had the moldy-orange problem again.

No comments:

Post a Comment