Sunday, July 3, 2011

257 Puzzle

257 Puzzle
Object: Disney "Fine Ar" Puzzle of Pooh Bear and Co.

Acquired: Unknown

From: Thrift Store

Notes: I love to buy puzzles at thrift stores, because you never know what you're going to find.  Even the possibility of missing pieces just adds to the fun.  Although of the dozens of puzzles I've bought at thrift stores, very, very few of them have been missing pieces (I think it's like four, or possibly three out of...a lot).

I like to hang the puzzles on the wall when I'm done with them.  Not with puzzle glue or in frames or what have you, just picked up, held together with friction and tacked to the wall with pushpins.  It's a technique that's confused many people over the years, but it's cheaper than posters, better themed than kitschy art, and I feel more connected to them, since I put them together.  Plus they store conveniently when I'm done displaying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment