Wednesday, July 6, 2011

263 Corkboard

263 Corkboard
Object: Two packets of cork tiles

Acquired: 2009

From: Store

Notes: I once lived in a very tiny room with walls that were too hard to stab a pushpin into.  I managed with a few, and tried different solutions, like buying nails (must have got the wrong type), and buying this cork, which I figured I could hang on the wall and then hang things on it.  I didn't account for the fact that it's really thin and the pins could barely push into it at all before running into the wall.  So I used the sticky tabs provided to make the one tile I had on the wall two-tiles thick, which worked for a while--until it fell down, anyway.

You can see that I never opened the second package of tiles. And at one point I put one where the bunny could get it, and SHE thinks they are the coolest thing to dig and chew upon. Maybe that's what I should do with the rest of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment