Saturday, July 2, 2011

255 Journal

255 Journal
Object: Journal with magnetic closure

Acquired: Christmas 2010

From: Ella

Dates: May 4, 2011 - June 26, 2011

Notes: I know this one was from Ella because Lydia only got me lined journals with spiral bindings.  I'm starting to forget with a few of the others, though.  I don't have a preference for the spiral-bound and lined notebooks anymore, but Lydia and I haven't exactly been living in the same place recently, so she can be forgiven for not knowing that.

It's funny, but the magnetic clasp on this journal made me very paranoid.  See, I keep my journal and my kindle in the same place, but ever since an unfortunate accident with the TV and a very strong magnet, I've been very, very wary of putting magnets (even weak ones) near my technology.  I'm pretty sure technology is mostly protected against stray low-level magnets, and I don't think it's as much of a problem as it was back when people had CRT monitors, but I'm still paranoid.  So I had to keep my kindle in a slightly different place, which wasn't as convenient. Now I don't have to, although one of my blank journals has a magnetic clasp....

No comments:

Post a Comment